Shipping and Returns
Are customers able to modify their Red Cross Store orders?
- Once an order has been submitted the Red Cross Store is unable to modify those orders. The Red Cross Store is unable to add items, change the order, item quantity, shipping address, or the shipping method once orders have been submitted.
- NOTE: If an order has been placed but has not yet shipped. The Red Cross Store can cancel the order upon the customer’s request.
Can customers cancel their Red Cross Store order?
- The Red Cross Store can cancel any order that has not yet shipped upon the customer’s request. Once a Red Cross Store order has been submitted, the orders are immediately processed to ensure the order is delivered in the expected timeframe outlined on the customer’s order confirmation. Customers are able to check the status of orders through the ‘My Account’ section on redcross.org/store. The customer will need to login using their Red Cross Store account login email address.
- If the order placed by the customer is on-hold or backorder, the order can be canceled within the “My Account” section on redcross.org/store. The order can also be canceled by speaking with a Red Cross Store Customer Service representative. Red Cross Customer Service can be reached at 1-833-733-7763 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Available hours of operation are, Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 9:00PM Eastern. The customer should have their order number ready prior to calling.
- NOTE: If the order or a specific item on the order has a status other than backorder or on-hold the item or entire order is unable to be canceled.
What is the Red Cross Store Return Policy?
- The Red Cross Store has a 30-day return policy for Training Supplies, Books & DVDs, Emergency Preparedness, First Aid items, Apparel and Accessory items purchased after April 5, 2021.
- All unwanted items must be in new, unused condition and at times still in their original packaging. Refunds will be issued to the customer’s original method of payment within 7-10 business days after receiving the return at our warehouse.
- Electronic Textbooks and other digital materials are non-refundable.
- Some clearance items may be final sale and thus non-returnable. Any item that is final sale will include a note in the item description.
- The Red Cross Store advises customer to open the box(es) their order arrived in to inspect the contents. Even if the customer does not intend to use the contents immediately.
- If the customer determines there is an error in the shipment or if an item is missing from the order, please contact Red Cross Customer Service by phone, (833) 733-7763, or by email, email@example.com.
- In the case of a shipping error, packing error or defective item, the customer will receive a refund of the entire product price on the original form of payment as well as the shipping cost.
- All ZOLL, Philips and Physio Control branded Automated External Defibrillator (AED) units, AED training units and accessories must be returned to the manufacturer. Please call the manufacturer at the below numbers to initiate the Return Merchandise Approval (RMA).
- ZOLL: (800) 348-9011
- Philips (888) 744-5477
- Physio Control (800)-442-1142
- Only Red Cross branded AED training units and accessories can be returned in accordance with the Red Cross Store return policy. The Red Cross Store has a 30-day return policy for training supplies.
What if a customer changes their mind after the return deadline and the product is NOT damaged?
- Red Cross Store returns and exchanges on Training Supplies, Books & DVDs, Emergency Preparedness and First Aid items, Apparel and Accessory items will only be accepted 30 days after the order was originally shipped.
How do customers return an item from their original order?
- If the customer is not satisfied with the original order and wishes to conduct a partial return the Red Cross Store will refund the returned items that adhere to the Red Cross Return Policy.
What is the process for returning items to the Red Cross Store?
Every Red Cross Store order sent to a customer comes with a packing slip. On the bottom and/or back of each packing slip are instructions on how to return the specific item back to the Red Cross.
Please follow the instructions below to begin the return process to return unwanted supplies/products for a refund:
Your 100% satisfaction with your purchase is important to us. You can return your order for a full refund, excluding the original shipping charges.
Returns will only be accepted 30 days from the customer’s order original ship date. Returned items must be received in their new, unused state with the original packaging.
1. Visit the Red Cross Store RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) website, https://www.redcross.org/take-a-class/storereturns.
2. Fill in all applicable fields completely and accurately.
3. Ensure the Merchant Supplied Additional Information, Order Number, and Item # are entered.
4. Once printed, enclose the packing slip inside the package/box of your choosing.
5. Affix the provided FedEx return label on the exterior of your box/package.
6. Drop the box off at an approved FedEx Ground location.
7. Red Cross recommends receiving a receipt from a FedEx representative.
8. Once the package/box has been received, the return will begin processing the following day, processing can take up to 7-10 business days.
9. Failure to follow the above process will delay return processing
NOTE: The customer will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org once the return has been processed. The Red Cross Store recommends customers whitelist this email address.
NOTE: Some clearance items may be final sale and are non-returnable. Any item that is final sale will include a note in the item description. Bundles and Kits are offered to customers as a way to purchase multiple items together at once. If the customer wishes to return a Bundle or a Kit for a refund, the customer must return the ENTIRE BUNDLE and/or ENTIRE KIT.
Where do I find my order confirmation number?
- If you have the original packing slip, this information will be contained within the document. If the document has been lost, you may go to https://www.redcross.org/store and login with your user credentials, Go into "My Account" and navigate to the Order Details History Page. Find your order and print out the page or add the confirmation number to the generic packing form.
What are my shipping method cut-off times?
- For information on the holiday window shipping cut off please visit our Holiday Shipping Deadlines Calendar.
Below are the approved cut-off times on store products (non-holiday window):
For any Order being shipped by "FedEx Ground" or with "USPS", all orders must be placed on the site before 3:30PM EST to be shipped by the End of the Next Business Day.
For any Order being shipped by "FedEx Priority – Next Day or the 2nd Day", all orders must be placed on the site before 1:30PM EST of the same day.
For All International Shipment Orders being shipped by "FedEx", all orders must be submitted latest by 1:30PM EST to be shipped by the End of the Next Business Day.
For any LTL or TL Orders, all orders must be submitted latest by 3:30 PM EST to be shipped by the End of the Next Business Day.
How can I report a missing package?
Missing FedEx Package:
If your package’s tracking status says it was delivered but you can’t find it, go to FedEx’s tracking page and follow these steps:
- Enter your tracking number or reference number.
Select Manage Delivery, then Report Missing Package. (If you aren’t logged in to a FedEx account, you’ll be asked to enter the original delivery address of your package. Enter that info, then click Continue.)
Confirm that you’ve checked everywhere the package might have been left by clicking Yes.
- Enter your contact information, including your name, phone number, and email address (optional).
- Tell FedEx your preferred method of contact—text or email—and confirm that it’s okay for FedEx to contact you.
- Click Submit, and you’ll receive a case number assigned to your report.
- Click Done. FedEx will contact you as soon as possible to help locate your missing package.
Save the FedEx C-number and provide it to the Red Cross Store customer service team to confirm you have completed this process.
When can customers expect their order for First Aid kits and/or Emergency Preparedness kits to ship?
- Certain first aid and emergency preparedness kits are built to order due to their components. These kits require up to 2 days preparation time in addition to shipping time to deliver. This information will be indicated on the product page underneath the order quantity field.
In case of a shipping error, packing error or defective item, you will receive a refund of the entire product price on the original form of payment as well as the shipping cost. To return the products contact the customer service center for a prepaid shipping label.
What is your warranty policy?
- Most products sold on the Red Cross Store do not come with a warranty. Damaged or defective items should be returned for a full refund or replacement.
What is the Red Cross Store warranty policy – for AED Training Devices?
- American Red Cross AED training devices have a warranty depending upon the model purchased.
- American Red Cross AED training device, 140502, have a 12-month warranty (discontinued)
- American Red Cross AED training device, 764500, have a 24-month warranty
- American Red Cross AED training device, 760056, have a 36-month limited warranty
- Customers may be required to confirm the lot number on the back of the AED training device in order to return or exchange defective devices.
- NOTE: The warranty period noted above only applies to the AED trainer unit only.
What is the Red Cross Store warranty policy – for manikins?
- American Red Cross sold manikins have a warranty depending upon the model purchased.
- PRESTAN Professional Adult Series 2000, have a 12-month limited warranty
- PRESTAN Professional Ultralite, have a 36-month limited warranty
- BigRed™ CPR Manikin with LED Light CPR Feedback, have a 12-month limited warranty
- Customers may be required to confirm the lot number on the back of the manikins in order to return or exchange defective devices.
- NOTE: The warranty period noted above only applies to the manikin unit only.
What is the shipping policy for wallet cards?
- Wallet card orders will be shipped within 2 business days of receipt of the request. Expedited orders will be sent via Fed-Ex one day shipping. Non-expedited orders will be sent via regular postal mail and may take an additional 5-7 days for shipping.