Your Cart is Empty< Continue Shopping
Red Cross Online Class Overview
Do I need to complete the online portion prior to attending your online skills session?
- If a Blended Learning course is purchase, students will need to log in to the Learning Center and complete their online learning portion prior to the in classroom skills session.
How do I access the Learning Center on my computer?
- The Learning Center can be accessed on all browsers, with the exception of Internet Explorer. Students who purchase an online only or blended learning course will need to download an alternative browser such as Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft Edge, in order to access the Learning Center.
There are two ways to access the Learning Center from a supporting browser:
- 1. Click on the "Go To Course Launcher" button in the Order Confirmation email sent upon purchase of the blended learning or online only learning
- 2. Click on the My Account icon , then click on "Learning Center" in the dropdown and sign in to your account to access your course. If you do not have an account password set, then you will need to set the password in order to access your blended learning or online only course.
How do I access the online learning if I registered on the Red Cross website?
- 1. Go to https://www.redcross.org/take-a-class and click on
“My Account” at the top right of the page
- 2. . Select Learning Center
- 3. Click “Login” in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- 4. Enter your username (email) and password.
- 5. Locate the course and click view details. In the Red Cross Learning Center you will need to click on the launch button to start the online course.
How do I access the online learning if I registered by calling
- Once enrolled you will receive an email from the Red Cross with a link to access the Red Cross Learning Center and the online class.
What are the Basic Life Support device and browser requirements?
- To optimize your experience with this course, please make sure your device and browser meet the following minimum requirements. The eLearning session of this course can be completed on a computer, tablet or mobile device
Processors Dual Core processor speed greater than or equal to 2.3GHz RAM 4GB Operating System Desktop: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, OS X El Capitan 10.11+
Mobile: iOS 9+ (Safari), Android 5+ (Google Chrome), Edge 13+ EdgeHTML/25+
Version (Windows Tablets)
Browsers Microsoft Edge 42+ EdgeHTML/25+ Version, Chrome 58+, Firefox 52+, Safari 9+
Internet Explorer is not a supported browser.
Screen Resolution n/a Color Depth High Color, 32 Bit Bandwidth 2.0 mbps dedicated or faster. Broadband internet access is recommended. Audio Audio-output capabilities and either speakers or headphones
What are the First Aid CPR AED computer and browser requirements?
Processors Dual Core processor speed greater than or equal to 2.3GHz RAM 4GB Operating System Desktop: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, OS X Snow Leopard 10.6+
Tablet: iPad iOS 7+ (Safari), Android 4.0.3+ (Google Chrome)
This course is not supported on smartphone devices.
Browsers Chrome 49+, Firefox 47+, Safari 9+, Microsoft Edge 42+
Internet Explorer is not a supported browser..
Screen Resolution 1024x768 Color Depth High Color, 32 Bit Bandwidth 2.0 mbps dedicated or faster.
Broadband internet access is recommended.
Audio A soundcard and either speakers or headphones for multimedia audio.
How do I complete an online Instructor Bridge Course?
- Go to Red Cross Learning Center and view bridge programs available and qualifications needed to take an instructor bridge class. Search for and register for instructor bridge courses on www.redcross.org/take-a-class. Once enrolled you will receive an email from the Red Cross with a link to access the Red Cross Learning Center and the online class.
Once you launch the online bridge you will be required to upload copies of your certifications to verify you meet the qualifications to take the bridge course. Your application will be reviewed by a Red Cross representative. If you qualify for the bridge course, a rEd Cross representative will provide confirmation of approval via email. Once approved, you can return to the Learning Center and launch the online session of the bridge class.