Red Cross Course Cancellation Policy
What is the cancellation policy for Classroom and Online and Classroom classes?
A student can cancel class enrollment 15 days before the start of the class without penalty, if a cancellation occurs after this the following amounts are deducted from the original payment:
- 10% from 8 to 14 days before event starts;
- 25% from 3 to 7 days before event starts;
- 50% from 1 to 2 days before event starts;
- 100% from 0 to 0 days before event starts or 1 day after event starts
Please note: any sales tax incurred will be refunded; however, if a cancellation fee was incurred on an order and the original transaction was taxed then the cancellation fee may be taxed.
What is the cancellation policy for Online (web only) classes?
- Students can cancel their enrollment in an online course within 48 hours of purchase and receive a full refund. After 48 hours, no refunds can be given.
Please note: any sales tax incurred will be refunded.
What is the cancellation policy for Learning Training Providers (LTP)?
- Cancellation policies are set by the individual training provider, please visit the LTP website for the facilities policy.
How do I cancel my training course purchase?
- Training course purchases can be cancelled by logging in to the account on the Red Cross Store and navigating to the Order History / Order Details section(s) of your Redcross.org account. Select “I’d Like To…” next to the training course you wish to cancel, then click "cancel enrollment". Please note that the "I'd Like To..." button may not be available for up to 5 minutes after you have made your purchase. Our standard cancellation policy will apply to any cancellations.